Sunday 3 January 2010

Wide-Right

Wide-Right is being renamed as 'The Offensive Line'.

As you may or may not be aware, the domain was essentially car-jacked from under my nose (well, it was 'virtually' car-jacked, but you get the idea) and is currently being used as an advert for penis enlargement, or possibly for unspecified 'meds'. Either way, it's impractical for me to continue with the wide-right banner and website. so the only alternative is a complete re-brand, which fits quite well with my ideas for the future.

I'm going to develop this site for the next six months or so, and get a good groundwork in place for September, when I intend to commit a lot of time to it. I'm also headed to the U.S in June for four months, which will be an experience if nothing else.

So keep an eye on things. I'm hooking this up to twitter, where you can follow me, and I'll be trying to make the whole thing as easy to read as possible. Any suggestions, just drop me a tweet at www.twitter.com/ShaunLowrie

Shaun

No comments: